1 May 2011

Things are getting crazy!

It's been very messy last days. I spent lot of minutes on sending couch requests with some joy. I packed my things and decided to not wait any longer.

So I hit the road

and got to Poznan

to catch up with friend.

We went to photo exhibition

and I spotted some contrast.

These were not buskers,

just students.


I went to buy some food and it convinced me that prices of food in Poland are ridiculously high. 10 eggs in French Alps costed about 1.05€.

4.39 PLN is about 1.10 EUR
I spent two magical nights in Poznan, but I wanted to go further. Hitching out of that city was disaster. I had to wait for more than 3 hours to get first ride. But then it was much better. I got stuck again in Wroclaw for another two hours.

Looks easy, huh? So take a look again.
Finally I managed to hitch to Vyskov. Just after midnight. Those two delays at the beginning complicated my trip, but luckily I had place to sleep. My host were very helpful and we shared experiences and ideas. I got inspired to try paragliding one day, and I inspired them to visit Alps. BTW. Local beer was quite good. Thanks Frank and hope to see you again!

Rainy Magyarorszag

and quite nice views!
I met fellow hitchhiker on petrol station in Bratislava and we caught ride together. This day gave me more luck. On Serbian border I almost forgotten that I need passport. Luckily there was no big cue so we entered non-shengen zone quickly.

And now it's time for something completely different!

One of my best sunsets since last summer!

Finally in Novi Sad.
Accidentally met Polish girls were enjoying night life in Novi Sad. They are studying Serbian in here. With a little help of some young, nubile Serbian girls I managed to find my hosts in reasonable time. Yes, I could stay here much longer just because local girls.

Next day of adventures is about to come right about... tomorrow. My last days were fulfilled with happiness and hopelessness, but it's going to be better now. With travel mates everything will be much easier. Happiness only real when shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment