3 May 2011

Serbo-Croatian day


I had both Serbian ...

That's for you Gosia!

... and Croatian burek.

Enjoy!

I stayed with Serbian and Croatian hosts. And I got inspired by all of them. Thanks Maja and Dunja for sparking me about Iceland!

I walked in Novi Sad ...


... and Zagreb.



Both Serbian and Croatian drivers picked me up when I hitchhiked.



I stared at girls in both countries.


But I didn't dare to take pictures in first of them.

I got briliant ideas about coition in east and west. Sorry for lack of descriptive movies or at least pictures about that.

I paid for food in Dinars and Kunas.

I made short clips here and there.



After all that was another nice day of my adventures.



PS. On that occasion I'd like to say 'thanks' to all my previous drivers. Especially Ania (as I remember), some truck drivers who saved my bottom from freezing and other Czech guy who did some extra kilometres in the middle of night. I also enjoyed ride through Fruška Gora. Nice views and feeling similar to roller coaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment