30 July 2011

Montenegro and back

Leaving Zelenkovac wasn't easy, but it was time to move again. American guy named after some peak in Rocky Mountains was waiting in Montenegro. Hitching trough all Bosnia was bit difficult. Not that waiting times were too long, but some roads were lets say, bit too exceptional. The worst parts were next to rivers Bistrica and Tara, but top of the hill was small road going trough Durmitor National Park. Almost two hours of 'rollercoaster'. Good thing about real rollercoaster is that you get nice dose of adrenaline, but Durmitor-rollercoaster was just one big torture.






When I finally made it to Zabljak I met with my friend Kyle accidentally. We had good time during two evenings and one full day. Such a funny gay.



Next idea was to go to Trebinje in south of Bosnia. There was just 200 km to cover, but traffic was so small, it took many hours to get there.




Trebinje was welcoming and living. It was just Thursday night but atmosphere was at least like Saturday night in most of European cities. People sitting outside of restaurants, book market in the middle of high street, cars, bimbos and douchebags. Just everything. I slept that night outside. Finding good calm place outside of town was very easy this time. Sleeping bag is everything what I need if it's not raining. It's so great when you can sleep under the stars.

Place where I woke up

They even make special series of LEGO for us!

Another 'burek'

YUGO
Another day hitch-hiking lead me to Jajce and Mostar on my way. Mostar is nice touristic crowded city with not easy to cross bridge. It was demolished by Croats during last war and rebuilt recently. Luckily I would say, because it would collapse anyway on tourist's load. Bridge used to connect two parts of town divided by river into Christian and Muslim part. Guess which part is more living.



Squating, so called 'clean' toilet





Jajce on the other hand is not so crowded. Nice castle and city walls built on steep hill are impressive and so is the waterfall. That night was my first during this trip I decided to pay for accommodation. 8€ for dry bed, access to shower, toilet and WiFi Internet.





Famous waterfall

YUGO again – one of the 10 worst cars made ever

Next destination is Croatia again. I decided to try horse riding. Let's thumb again.

No comments:

Post a Comment