14 June 2011

Last weeks of freezing

Its been few days and I'm loaded with pictures. My selections is quite big, but I couldn't help myself.

Godafoss waterfall:







Brave photographer

Myvatn lake:

Lake between old volcanos

Lava formations
Wild camping on some hill
That's how I should travel next time
Stinkiest place on Iceland:


Hydrogen sulphide


Sulfur



Like a desert





Power plant
Reykjavik back again

More funny names!


Free juice
Perlan

On the way south


Selyandsfoss
Skogarfoss




Vik


Can you see any mountains?
Ash gets everywhere
Capital once again:

For my favorite dog

One of many modern artistic walls
Buildings covered with metal sheets everywhere
Another dry accommodation at Marty's basement
Zombie walk flashmob

Hafnarfjordur:

Lots of Icelandic hospitality
Traveler's way to make lanudry
First day of really not cold weather
Town on lava field

So I'm having my last hours on that windy island. Flight should takeoff tomorrow morning. Hope no volcano will spoil my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment